Be Calm

Hello, webguild.org. I read your post just now and I am sympathize for you. Well, I don’t really understand about your problem with o’reilly and google. I only knew it from your version.

You said that o’reilly hijacks web 2.0. They also used google for their goal. I know you must be hurt being thread like that. You have already worked hard for your web.

Please, be calm. Why don’t you try to talk about it ? I think trying to solve the problem nicely is not a bad idea. But before you are doing it, be calm first.

Call them and contact them both. It would be much better if you can have a meeting with them. Explain your goal and ask their explanation for what they have done to you. Then negotiate it and make an agreement.

Have you made the patent of your product? It would be better for you if you have it. I am sure they want to talk to you if you have the patent or at least some proofs that you are the designer of web 2.0.

So, be calm first. I hope things will be fine and I am supporting you. Good luck.