The valuable lesson from an old lady

That afternoon, I was just sitting down on my lazy chair.  I lost my spirit that day.  Yea, my spirit of life.  I was too disappointed with  my life.  I failed in my every aspects of live.  There was no spirit at all left in me.

Suddenly, I saw that old lady.  She was too old to work.  She came by and offered me a small one dollar bread.   She looked so tired  selling the bread but she still did.  She said that she had  traveled  many kilometers  on foot  to sold  her  one dollar bread.

I was just couldn't  say anything.   I was shock  to heard her story.  But she was telling me the story with a big spirit.  She said that she was tired but she enjoyed it.  She had been living alone so she had to work for her life.  She said that she always thank to God for every sen she got.
Then, she just disappear.

Look at me.  I am young and of course younger and stronger physically than her. But  I was nothing in front of her.



Blogged with the Flock Browser